As per 31 January 2020, Takeaway.com N.V. has been renamed into Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. through an amendment of the its articles of association and as per 3 February 2020 its shares are listed on the London Stock Exchange in addition to Euronext Amsterdam. As per the date of the dual listing, our articles of association read as follows:
Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. complies with the principles and best practices laid down in the Dutch Corporate Governance Code (the Code). Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V. has various sets of regulations in place governing the performance of its bodies and ensuring implementation of the rules applicable within Takeaway.com. These regulations have been prepared in due observance of the Code and can be downloaded here. Any reference to "Takeaway.com N.V." in, for example, the dividend policy and the policy regarding bilateral contacts should, as per 31 January 2020, be read as reference to "Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V.".
- Charter of the Supervisory Board of Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V.
- Charter of the Management Board of Just Eat Takeaway.com N.V.
- Remuneration policy Supervisory Board
- Remuneration policy Management Board
- Rotation plan Supervisory Board Takeaway.com (2020)
- Profile of the Supervisory Board (2020)
- Whistleblower Policy Takeaway.com (January 2020)
- Code of Conduct Takeaway.com (January 2020)
- Just Eat Takeaway.com's Tax Strategy
- Policy regarding bilateral contacts with shareholders (July 2020)
- Dividend policy Takeaway.com
In the period from 4 October 2016 until 31 January 2020, the articles of association and charters set out below applied to Takeaway.com N.V.:
As part of the acquisition by Takeaway.com of the German businesses of Delivery Hero SE, Takeaway.com entered into a relationship agreement with Delivery Hero SE, the key terms of which are reflected in the summary below.